Sunday, May 31, 2009

You Are a Beautiful and Important Person!

I am a mother of 5 children and we all known how difficult it is sometimes to raise them when they are teenager. They have to fight against the entire beautiful girl in their class that are looking like model, or even dress like if they were rich. Believe me, there is one thing we should always remember is to make sure that everyone knows they are worthy. I woke up in the morning and see myself in the mirror and tell: Hey good morning gorgeous, you look beautiful this morning'' yes and I believe it! Why?

So many reasons, we are looking at our exterior, what is inside is much more important than the other. Your soul, heart, thoughts, qualities, talent and much more are important. In a minute looking at myself in the mirror I can see all that different things. Of course some of us will see the hair not fix; the face not make up, the mark of the pillow... never mind that is not what is important. I saw in my life someone handicap, she was not able to use her arms or even talk she was paralyzed, but this person was so worthy to know she was so brilliant, she was beautiful inside and outside of course cause her happiness were reflected to the outside.

Today I challenge every one, look at yourself on the mirror and find at least 5 great things about yourself, you are a beautiful person, you are worth to be known those are the first part of a self esteem. Being able to love our self!

Suzanne Carpentier, mother of 5 children and grand-mother of one precious little girl. Have dedicated myself after my big depression to change my attitude and to help others find the beauty in this life. May my article could give you some piece of comfort. We are the only one who could change this world by changing and improving yourself.

Power Of Affirmations

No comments:

Post a Comment